System that allows the orderly and noise-free storage of the single bar up to the complete formation of the pack. Characteristics of the bars relative to the following images: L = 3.000 - 7.600 mm, Ø 10-100 mm
This system is applicable to round bars and pipes of any diameter and length.
Main elements making up the system:
· chain transfer for single bar;
· inlet chute and pad controlled by servomotors for precise positioning of the bar;
· width of the pack adjustable according to the diameter of the bar and variable bottom frame;
· double variable bottom frame system at the bottom of the pack, which allows the formation of a second pack while the first, lowered onto the lower roller way, has not yet been completely evacuated;
· pack translation system with horizontal and vertical rollers;
· tightening bundle for compaction during strapping.
At the entrance of the silent discharge system there is a straightness
control bench with stop lever and by-pass lever.